Ready to build an exciting new brand and community?
We're a new market entrant in the cyber threat intelligence space. We've developed an innovative platform, which combined with a team of highly trained analysts will become a critical weapon in the fight against cybercrime. Our mission is to help organisations hunt cyber threat and manage cyber risk so they can go about their business and grow with confidence.
Digital Marketing Manager Role
We are looking for a self-motivated, data-driven inbound marketer to own our company's marketing funnel and grow our reputation. An integral member of the team, you will be in charge of generating demand through well-planned and executed content-driven campaigns that build our new brand and generate leads using Hubspot. You will work closely to support the senior commercial team converting leads into new customers and nurturing existing customers.
A key objective will be to build an online community, engage, retain, and leverage advocacy through social media and other integrated campaigns. We expect the successful applicant to be data-savvy and have good knowledge of modern social media and email practices, with an ability to understand the right types of content to send to the right people at the right time.
You will need to be comfortable working both collaboratively and in a highly autonomous way. A love of technology and its impact, and an understanding of a start-up environment would be a bonus.
Reporting to the Group CMO with direct access to the MD , this is a unique opportunity for an ambitious marketer to forge a career in an exciting and critical sector to be a part of growing a start-up and contribute to building a vibrant company culture.
What does the role involve?
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial and events calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, podcasts and infographics)
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content.
- Optimise our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, PPC, SEO and social channels.
- Manage all channel marketing communications (content distribution, webinars, podcasts, product notifications, etc.).
- Provide support to sales, marketing and networking events.
- Build and manage the company's social media profiles and presence, including Twitter and LinkedIn, and potentially additional channels (Facebook, Instagram, etc.).
- Create shareable multi-media content appropriate for specific networks.
- Listen and engage in relevant social discussion about our company, competitors, and industry.
- Work alongside content producers to help distribute content that educates and engages our audience.
- Liaise with the PR agency to ensure they have the content and support required to leverage our reputation.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Manage and build marketing email lists and campaigns, including the design templates, calls-to-action, and content used in your email campaigns.
- Work to grow our subscriber list, minimise list decay, and unsubscribes while increasing our email campaigns' performance.
- Create segmented campaigns based on behaviours like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.)
- Measure, optimise and experiment to improve key metrics that matter most to our company and channel partners and internal stakeholders.
- Provide regular reporting to management on marketing activities and performance using Hubspot dashboards
What skills do you need?
- Relevant degree and/or professional qualification
- 3+ years' work experience in inbound and/or digital marketing
- Proficient in using HubSpot's marketing platform for high-performing email campaigns, content distribution and marketing automation to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and nurture them.
- Experience with web analytics, A/B testing, and inbound marketing tactics.
- Experience at planning and executing integrated content-driven digital marketing campaigns including email marketing, lead nurturing and marketing automation.
- Ability to establish and scale efficient and effective processes
- Excellent communicator, writer and creative thinker – with an eye for design and an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Ideally, active and well-rounded personal presence on social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Able to juggle multiple projects at once
- You will need excellent interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence, a resilient mindset and high levels of brand awareness. You will be working with other business professionals and expected to convey the value of our product and services and the culture and beliefs of our company outward to external stakeholders.
If you would like to be a key player in a small, but ambitious company and believe you have the digital marketing skills to make a real impact, we would love to hear from you.