Ready to drive commercial growth at an exciting new start up?
We're a new market entrant in the cyber threat intelligence space. We've developed an innovative platform, which combined with a team of highly trained analysts will become a critical weapon in the fight against cybercrime. Our mission is to help organisations hunt cyber threat and manage cyber risk so they can go about their business and grow with confidence.
We are a technology startup filled with people who are passionate about our cyber security products and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Threat Essentials, we’re committed to our work, customers and the intelligence community. We are now looking for a Sales Professional to join our growing team.
What You’ll Do
This role is highly visible, with involvement in all aspects of the sales lifecycle, including: account management, senior level relationship management, product demonstrations, contract negotiations, sales origination through to closing and ongoing client relationship management.
In this role, individuals will work very closely with both Marketing and Operations.
Compensation and title will be commensurate with experience.
You’ll be accountable for:
- Contributing to the go-to-market strategy and priority of the sales function
- Developing and delivering the strategic sales plan for industry segments
- Developing and managing the strong sales pipeline with commensurate KPIs
- Generating new business opportunities assisted by inbound marketing
- Successfully negotiating contracts with clients and partners, working with our own and customers’ sales management, finance, and legal teams
- Use sales tools to record all activities as required in Threat Essential’s CRM system
- Clearly communicate Threat Essentials' vision and mission ,as well as the value of the its product portfolio.
- Run effective demos, trials and other customer PoCs
What you’ll bring:
- A proven track-record selling Cyber and Information security services
- A track-record working with digital marketing and success from inbound sales
- A contagious passion for selling and information security
- Polished presentation and communication skills
- Ability to draft and execute proposals
- The ability to command the attention of Senior C-Level stakeholders
- An entrepreneurial forward-thinking approach to selling and helping expand the business
- Highly skilled and effective in recognizing and generating opportunities, technical presentations and consulting as well as closing deals
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Knowledge of the internet security /security services product landscape
- A proven track record in selling Cyber Security Services and solutions
- The ability to work in a smaller start up company and build process tailored to success
- Established network of contacts and successful track record in sales
- Fluency in English is a requirement
If you would like to be a key player in a small, but ambitious company and believe you have the sales capability to make a real impact, we would love to hear from you.